Every day people waste numerous amounts of time looking for items.
So stop looking for those important items, and start knowing where they are by getting organised.
Developing good organisational skills is an investment that will provide benefits for years. To be successful means to be organised. These skills will filter through all aspects of participants professional and personal lives.
Throughout this course participants will be given the tools necessary in developing better Organisational Skills.
Through the Organisational Skills course participants will encounter improved productivity, better management, and an overall increase in professional growth.
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organised
- Learn to prioritise your time schedule and daily tasks
- Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Learn to organise personal and work spaces
- Learn to resist procrastination
- Make plans to stay organised in the future
THIS COURSE ALSO ENTITLES YOU TO A 1 HOUR COACHING SESSION WITH SUCCESS COACH ROBYN RATCLIFF TO GIVE YOU STRATEGIES TO IMPLEMENT THE LEARNINGS FROM THIS COURSE. WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE TRAINING YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A LINK TO BOOK IN YOUR COACHING SESSION.