Although we all know that training can have many amazing benefits, sometimes it can be hard to prove those benefits and attach a dollar value to training.
Some topics, like sales training or time management, might have direct, tangible benefits. Other topics, like communication or leadership, might have benefits that you can’t put a dollar value on.
Through our Measuring Results From Training course, participants will learn about the different ways to evaluate training progress, and how to use those results to demonstrate the results that training brings. Once the training has been evaluated the next step is to modify and update the curriculum to create content that is better suited for the participants.
- Understand Kolb’s learning styles and learning cycle
- Understand Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation
- Be familiar with many types of evaluation tools, including goal setting, tests, reactionary sheets, interviews, observations, hip-pocket assessments, skill assessments, and learning journals
- Understand when to use each type of evaluation tool
- Be able to perform a needs assessment
- Know how to write learning objectives and link them to evaluation
- Be able to write an evaluation plan to evaluate learning at each stage of the training and far beyond
- Know how to identify the costs, benefits, and return on investment of training
- Be familiar with the parts of a business case
THIS COURSE ALSO ENTITLES YOU TO A 1 HOUR COACHING SESSION WITH SUCCESS COACH ROBYN RATCLIFF TO GIVE YOU STRATEGIES TO IMPLEMENT THE LEARNINGS FROM THIS COURSE. WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE TRAINING YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A LINK TO BOOK IN YOUR COACHING SESSION.