Harassment can be based on a variety of factors that differ for the one doing the harassment, such as race, sex, and disability. Experiencing uncomfortable situations in the workplace may be more than an offense against an individual. It can be a crime committed against the law, which is why this topic has become very important for every organisation.
The Workplace Harassment workshop will help give participants the tools necessary to recognise harassment in the workplace as well as understand your rights and responsibilities under the law, with regard to safety in the workplace. Through this workshop, your participants will recognise that it is necessary for everyone to help create programs that teach employees to identify harassment and exercise anti-harassment policies.
- Identify the words and actions that constitute harassment
- Understand what the law says about harassment
- Implement anti-harassment policies
- Educate employees and develop anti-harassment policies
- Discuss the employer and employee’s rights and responsibilities
- Address accusations of harassment
- Apply proper mediation procedures
- Deal with the aftermath of harassment