Workplace harassment is illegal and destructive to any business.
It is important to treat everyone in the workplace with respect and dignity. Workplace harassment must be identified, discouraged, and prevented in order to keep a hostile work environment from developing. Left unchecked, harassment can escalate into violence. Workplace harassment training is essential to the welfare of all businesses and their employees.
In order to prevent Workplace Violence, it is essential that managers and employees are able to identify individuals who could become violent and understand how to diffuse dangerous situations. This course will help participants to identify and address violence in the workplace, as well as giving them the tools to develop their own Workplace Harassment Policy.
- Define workplace harassment
- Understand bullies and how to avoid hiring them
- Create a risk assessment and understand how to handle violence
- Recognise social and business responsibility
- Develop relevant policies and procedures
- Learn how to investigate complaints
THIS COURSE ALSO ENTITLES YOU TO A 1 HOUR COACHING SESSION WITH SUCCESS COACH ROBYN RATCLIFF TO GIVE YOU STRATEGIES TO IMPLEMENT THE LEARNINGS FROM THIS COURSE. WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE TRAINING YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A LINK TO BOOK IN YOUR COACHING SESSION.