There are an estimated one billion virtual workers in 2012, and the number is expected to continue climbing well into the future.
With a global workforce you are provided with a cost effective and talented pool of employees to draw from.
With a virtual team you have the normal issues of a localised team, with the additional challenges of distance and cultural differences.
Our Virtual Team Building and Management course will give participants the knowledge to work with these challenges and succeed in a growing global workforce.
- Know the keys to establishing a virtual team
- Learn how to hold effective meetings and group sessions
- Learn effective ways to communicate with team members
- Use tools to build trust and confidence among employees
- Know how to handle poor performing employees
- Know how to manage a virtual team during any project
THIS COURSE ALSO ENTITLES YOU TO A 1 HOUR COACHING SESSION WITH SUCCESS COACH ROBYN RATCLIFF TO GIVE YOU STRATEGIES TO IMPLEMENT THE LEARNINGS FROM THIS COURSE. WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE TRAINING YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A LINK TO BOOK IN YOUR COACHING SESSION.