Bloom’s Taxonomy is not just for elementary school teachers. The three domains of the taxonomy apply to adult education as well. In this course, we will pay attention to the psychomotor domain. This is the domain of action and physicality. It is important to remember that psychomotor works together with the other domains when implementing it.
- Understand Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Explain the psychomotor domain
- Explore the different psychomotor taxonomies
- Explain ways to implement training in the psychomotor domain
- Identify psychomotor activities
THIS COURSE ALSO ENTITLES YOU TO A 1 HOUR COACHING SESSION WITH SUCCESS COACH ROBYN RATCLIFF TO GIVE YOU STRATEGIES TO IMPLEMENT THE LEARNINGS FROM THIS COURSE. WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE TRAINING YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A LINK TO BOOK IN YOUR COACHING SESSION.