Customer support used to mean a face-to-face conversation with a customer, or a phone call. Today, technology has changed how we approach customer support. It now encompasses the internet, websites, webchats, and even smart phone apps.
The customer experience begins long before the purchase is made.
With our Customer Support course, participants will discover the new opportunities in customer support services via the internet, but also how to use these opportunities to their advantage.
- Define customer support
- Know the different venues for customer support
- Recognise challenges of customer support
- Learn different applications
- Know proper forms of documentation
- Learning to be proactive in customer support
THIS COURSE ALSO ENTITLES YOU TO A 1 HOUR COACHING SESSION WITH SUCCESS COACH ROBYN RATCLIFF TO GIVE YOU STRATEGIES TO IMPLEMENT THE LEARNINGS FROM THIS COURSE. WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE TRAINING YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A LINK TO BOOK IN YOUR COACHING SESSION.