High Performance Teams (Remote Workforce) are organisations, teams or groups working in a virtual environment that are focused on achieving the same goals.
Bringing team members together through a virtual environment can be a challenge task. This course identifies these challenges and helps participants push through to success.
With our High Performance Teams (Remote Workforce) course, participants will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of high performance skills, while working remotely. By knowing and managing the way people interact in a remote environment, you will be setting up your high performance teams to accomplish any task.
• Define high performance teams.
• Define remote workforce.
• Understand the characteristics of a high performance team.
• Understand how to create teamwork.
• Understand the importance of communication.
• Understand how to train your high performance team of remote employees.
• Learn how to manage a high performance team.
• Learn the techniques of an effective team meeting.
THIS COURSE ALSO ENTITLES YOU TO A 1 HOUR COACHING SESSION WITH SUCCESS COACH ROBYN RATCLIFF TO GIVE YOU STRATEGIES TO IMPLEMENT THE LEARNINGS FROM THIS COURSE. WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE TRAINING YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A LINK TO BOOK IN YOUR COACHING SESSION.