Most people find that they wish they had more time in a day.
This course will show participants how to organise their lives and find those hidden moments. Participants will learn how to establish routines, set goals, create an efficient environment, and use time-honoured planning and organisational tools to maximise their personal productivity.
Personal Productivity is a goal most of us have.
Through this course, participants will be on the right track in achieving that goal. Some people blame everything that goes wrong in their life on something or someone else, but through this course, participants will take ownership and begin to lead a more productive life.
- Set and evaluate SMART goals
- Use routines to maximise their productivity
- Use scheduling tools to make the most of their time
- Stay on top of their to-do list
- Start new tasks and projects on the right foot
- Use basic project management techniques
- Organise their physical and virtual workspaces for maximum efficiency
- Take back time from e-mail and handheld devices
- Beat procrastination
THIS COURSE ALSO ENTITLES YOU TO A 1 HOUR COACHING SESSION WITH SUCCESS COACH ROBYN RATCLIFF TO GIVE YOU STRATEGIES TO IMPLEMENT THE LEARNINGS FROM THIS COURSE. WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE TRAINING YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A LINK TO BOOK IN YOUR COACHING SESSION.