Workplace safety is the responsibility of everyone in an organisation. Companies have legal obligations to meet certain safety requirements, but many go further than the minimum obligations. Safety standards and procedures must be put in place, and everyone needs to follow the standards in order for them to be effective.
Our Safety In The Workplace course will be instrumental in reviewing common hazards, safety techniques and after completion, your participants will have the tools to help them create a Safety policy for your workplace. By identifying and anticipating hazards, employers can prevent injuries and keep employees safe.
- Define workplace safety
- Understand the legal responsibilities associated with a safe work environment
- Create a safety plan and identify hazards
- Recognise the role of management
- Develop training procedures
- Learn how to implement a safety plan