Working in a home office requires a unique set of skills. Teleworkers or virtual employees have additional challenges created by not being in a centralised office. Communication issues alone make it a challenging job, and recognising these challenges will help your participants become great teleworkers.
Through our Telework And Telecommuting course, your employees will see a great improvement in their performance and well-being. Being a teleworker does have the advantages of flexible schedules, no commute, and saving the company money. Participants will establish the additional skills needed to be successful in their work from home environment.
- Know the skills required for working outside the office
- Learn keys to proper self-management
- Learn ways to manage time efficiently
- Know different methods of organisation and planning
- Identify various forms of communication and their proper use
- Address and resolve challenges that teleworkers can face